Throwback Grain Tower T-Shirt
Relive the look of the famous Blanton Grain Silo in Downtown Carrollton before it got a coat of white paint. For almost 20 years, the iconic rainbow design could be seen across Carrollton and I35.
The grain silo was build over 100 years ago, but became one of the world's tallest rock climbing gyms in 1993. The rainbow design was eventually painted over in 2007 to better fit the look of the revitalized Carrollton Square, but young rock climbers of the 90's will always remember that square rainbow across from the highway.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24|