Lady of White Rock Lake T-Shirt
“You are the third couple who has come to me with this story. Three weeks ago, while sailing on White Rock Lake, my daughter drowned.”
Next time you're driving near White Rock Lake, be weary of picking up hitchhikers. You may very well be giving a ride to the Lady of the Lake.
Since the 1940's this apparition has appeared on the roads near White Rock Lake at night. While most would not pick up a total stranger, some have offered her a ride, only to find that she disappears before reaching her destination.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|