Las Colinas Transit T-Shirt
What do you think of when someone mentions "Las Colinas"? Maybe the horse statues? A corporate wasteland? Or maybe the cute river walk? Well, unfortunately you'd be dead wrong, because the most iconic piece of Las Colinas is its 2-car monorail system known as the "Area Personal Transit" (APT).
Though closed indefinitely, the APT used to take tens of commuters from one side of Las Colinas to the other. It was a great way to save some steps for corporate workers during the hot Texas summers. Represent Dallas' cutest little transit system with this shirt.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping